Monday, October 14, 2024

Christmas Cards Fun Fold In Person Class

Earlier this month I held my October In Person Class.  This class was sooo much fun and we made Christmas Fun Fold Cards! Come on! What an amazing class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have to you attend one of my classes.  Send me an email at stamperrdn@q.com if you'd like more info.  

These are the cards my guests made at my class.  I don't have measurements or supplies listed, that's a perk for my in class attendees. 

The first card we used the Merriest Trees Stamp Set and Dies.  This fun step card is quick, easy and festive!  


The second card is a fun puzzle card.  This one looks super complicated but is actually pretty easy to assemble and it's so much fun! 


The greeting is from the Light The Year Set and the DSP is from the Sentimental Christmas DSP.  I love both! 


This version of a gatefold is soooo cute!  I'm obsessed with the reindeer dies from the Reindeer Fun Bundle.  Obsessed! 


The Snowy Wonder Bundle makes this fun fold super cute!  I love that sweet snowman.  I'm not sure what this fun fold is called but the snowman piece is adorable and is shown when you open the card too.  


The Snowy Scenes DSP lend lots of pops of color to this card. 


The next card is so fun!  I used the More Than Autumn Bundle for a fun card.  I LOVE the pop of red with the greens on this card. So fun! 


The DSP is from the Take a Bow package.  My favorite for sure this season!! 


Finally the bonus card.  My guests who place order prior to or after the class get the bonus card.  This month's card is amazing!  I love it!  The center piece pops out when open....


But it will still fit in a standard envelope.  So fun!!! Contact me for more information on my upcoming In Person Classes. 


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!







 

No comments: