Sunday, October 13, 2024

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 3-Reindeer Fun Impossible Box-VIDEO

Welcome to week 3 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series!  This week I have an amazing box, today we're making an Impossible Box. These boxes wow and amaze your friends but how easy it is to make will be our secret!  With some strategic cutting this box comes together quickly and easily!  Once you make one you'll want to make more!  

stampin up, reindeer fun

Today we're using the Reindeer Fun Dies, I'm going to link the entire bundle in my supplies because the stamps are amazing too.  In week 1 we only used the stamps, today we're only using the dies, so you need the whole bundle.  These are some of my favorite Christmas dies.  The reindeer is pretty spectacular and I can't get enough of him! 

stampin up, reindeer days

In addition to the Reindeer Fun Dies, we're also using the Reindeer Days DSP, of course it's perfect coordination! Check out my video where I make the box with different patterns of the DSP, you'll have to let me know which is your favorite! My greeting is from the Humble Home Set.  I wanted something small and that Merry Christmas greeting wsa the perfect size.  I added some gold bells and twine to jazz up my reindeer even more.  Of course I made his nose red! 

stampin up, reindeer fun

So what makes this box and impossible box?  The lid is designed to stay on the box and nestle and fold into itself making the box opening seem impossible!  I added the DSP all around my box, including the top to really decorate it. 

stampin up, reindeer fun

Simply lift up on the box and the box expands revealing your treat! In my case I'm using Ice Breakers Gum.  If you wanted to work with the theme of the gum a cute ice or penguin themed box would be stinkin' cute!  I wanted to work more with the colors of the packaging so I went with some greens.  My daughter picked the gum, it's her favorite so that's what I went with.  For my box I'm using our new White Willow Cardstock, it's part of our new scrapbook line.  If you prefer our Whisper White that is also available in 12" x 12" packages.  

stampin up, reindeer fun

Measurements

White Willow 11 1/2" x 10"
On the long side score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4" and 11"
On the short side score at 1 1/4", 2 5/8, 4" and 7 1/2"
Fold on the 2 5/8" score line and place back in trimmer on the short side, make marks at 1 3/8", 4 1/8", 6 7/8" and 9 5/8"

Reindeer Days DSP
12" x 1" lid of box
3 1/4" x 2 1/2" (four pieces) box sides
2 1/2" x 2 1/2" cut diagonally into quarters for lid of box

Basic White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Real Red, Garden Green and Gold Foil scraps for die cutting

Check out the video for all the details on this fun box. While there don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, reindeer fun


 

No comments: