Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Book Treat Box With Hidden Gift Card Holder-VIDEO

I have a really fun treat box to share with you!  This one is EASY to put together because all the scoring, cutting and even adhesive placement is done for you! We're using the new Book Treat Boxes in the Mini Catalog.  These are so quick to put together!  We're stepping ours up quite a bit but if you're in a hurry, add some DSP and you're good.  If you have lots of time you can go a little over the top, like me.  I added lots of ink on my box with Blending Brushes.  I used a variety of Shaded Spruce and Pretty Peacock, blending them together with the brushes.  Then to take it a step further, I used water from my Stampin' Spritzer to add some splatter.  Let the water sit for a few seconds then use a dry paper towel and pick up the water.  You're left with amazing splatter spots!  So pretty!  

stampin up, sentimental Christmas

I used the Greetings of the Season Bundle for my tag.  I heat embossed the 'merry' and stamped the Christmas on the Basic Beige tag in Pretty Peacock Ink.  I used some snowflake stamps from the Snowy Wonder Set to add some stamped snowflakes and some texture to my tag.  I tied a knot in my tag with the new Pool Party Pompom Ribbon.  This ribbon is FUN! 

stampin up, sentimental christmas

My DSP is the new Sentimental Christmas.  This DSP is party of Stampin' Up! commitment to give back to the community.  With every package sold Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to children's literacy programs worldwide.  With these amazing patterns you'll make cute projects and give back!  I used a Velcro dot to hold my box closed.  The box has adhesive on the flap to keep your box closed but I wanted my recipient to be able to open and close the box without ripping it up.  You could also use a small magnet if you didn't want to use Velcro.  

stampin' up, sentimental Christmas

This box is pretty big and can hold a bunch of fun treats.  I wanted to also add a gift card holder to the inside so I made a quick pocket that adheres to one side and lifts up out of the box so you still have lots of room for treats! 

stampin up, sentimental Christmas

Book Treat Boxes

Pretty Peacock
5 1/2" x 4 3/4"
On the long side score at 2"
On the short side score at 1" each side

2" Circle Punch and scrap for stamping

Basic Beige
Tag from Greetings of the Season Dies

Sentimental Christmas
1 3/4" x 4"
1/2" x 4"

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, sentimental Christmas


 

No comments: