Friday, September 27, 2024

Cutest Cows Make A Big Difference

I have a stinkin' cute card to share today.  I'm using the Cutest Cows Stamp Set and Punch.  This is a carry over product but it's soooo cute!  I have loved everything about this set and so I wanted to pull it out again to make a stack of thank you cards.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  All the colors are listed in the supply list below.  To get some rusty spots on my milk jug, I used some Light Copper Clay and added a few spot.  I colored over it blending it with Light Smoky Slate, blending the two colors makes the rusty spots a little more 'natural'.  For my rooster I wanted some color, so I used Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon.  So cute!  There's no punch for the rooster or jug so you have to fussy cut those.  

stampin up, cutest cows

I heat embossed my greeting in White on Early Espresso.  I used the Country Woods DSP to add lots of fun patterns to the background. I finished the card with some sequins and Linen Thread.  So adorable!  I don't have measurements for this card, would you believe I mailed them all without grabbing the measurements first.  It's a simple card to make, It's easy to substitute another set/DSP and make a completely different card.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, cutest cows


 

No comments: