Monday, September 9, 2024

Non Traditional Christmas Friends

I have another fun sample to share with the Christmas Friends Bundle.  If you missed the cards included in my class to go featuring this bundle check out the four cards here.  You have until September 15, 2024 to place a $50+ order in my Online Store and earn the class to go free.  This card isn't included in the class but I'm completely smitten with it!  I went for a very non traditional color palette for these guys.  They really pop off that Petunia Pop background.  I used the Bright Skies Dies to make some snow drifts for them to stand on. I used Stampin' Blends to color my critters, all the colors are listed below in the supply list.  


There are so many fun projects to create with this bundle.  I can't wait to use it more! 

Make your own.

Petunia Pop 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Unbounded Beauty DSP 5" x 3 3/4"

Basic White 
5" x 2" (two, die cut with border dies from Bright Skies Dies)
5" x 3/8"
Scraps for stamping/die cutting

Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Gold Foil 
Scraps for die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, christmas friends



 

No comments: