Monday, September 30, 2024

Sentimental Christmas Flip Flap Shutter Card

Yesterday I kicked off my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series with an incredible Flip Flap Shutter Card.  Today I'm sharing the alternate card that I shared at the end of my video.  If you missed the video and want more information on how to make this card check out yesterday's blog post and video.  In the video I'll walk you step by step through making the card.  In yesterday's card I stamped my front panels, today I'm sharing that you can use DSP for just an equally stunning card. 

stampin up, sentimental christmas

I'm using the Sentimental Christmas DSP.  This DSP is part of Stampin' Up!'s product give back.  With each purchase of the Sentimental Christmas Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to support children’s literacy around the world.  It's such a cute package of paper too.  You won't be disappointed.  The only stamping I did is the greeting, from the Snowy Wonder Set, the bundle is linked in the supplies-you'll want the dies too!  

stampin up, sentimental christmas

Measurements

Basic Beige Cardstock
Base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Frame 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Trim a rectangle out of the center leaving a 1/2" border on all four sides
Flaps 2" x 4 1/4" (three) On the long side score at 1/2" on both sides, on the short side score at 1/2" on one side

Sentimental Christmas DSP
Frame 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" Trim a rectangle out of the center leaving a 1/2" border on all four sides
Back Panels 1 3/8" x 3 1/8" (three)
Front Panels 1 3/8" x 3 1/8" (three)

Shaded Spruce Cardstock
Panels For Card Base 
3/8" x 4 1/8"
1 3/8" x 4 1/8" (two)
1 7/8" x 4 1/8"

Basic White Cardstock scrap for stamping

stampin up, sentimental christmas


 

No comments: