Sunday, September 15, 2024

Birthday Card Stamp A Stack In Person Class

This weekend was my September in person class. If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area contact me to attend one of my in person classes.  This month we celebrated my birthday!  It's my birthday month so we did a birthday card stamp a stack.  My guests got to make two each of four designs.  For those that placed online orders prior to the class they got to make two more bonus cards free!  

The cards are fun, I don't have supply lists or measurements for these cards.  That's a perk for my in person guests. 

My first card uses the Mediterranean Blooms DSP.  This DSP is so stunning it's almost all you need!  We added some stamping with the Heartfelt Hexagons Stamp Set. All the blues on this card really make you love it too! 


I have not utilized the Friends For Life Bundle as much as I would have liked to.  This bundle is so fun and I used shades of purples for this card.  Imagine it in shades of greens or oranges, so fun!  


Next we used the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set and Dies.  You might have larger image stamps like this one.  You don't always have to color them.  Use them in the background to spotlight a greeting.  I love this one! 


The Charming Duck Pond Bundle is the best!  One of my favorites for sure!  I had to include it in this class. I love the colors and that sweet duck! 


For those that placed orders the bonus card was amazing!  I let the Wildly Flowering DSP do all the heavy lifting on this card.  We simply added a greeting from the Happiest Day Stamp Set but it's a stunner! 


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





Shop the New Mini Catalog now!

Shop the NEW scrapbooking line of products now available! 


 

No comments: