Friday, September 13, 2024

This Calls For Hot Cocoa Fun Fold

Today I'm sharing a card that I have been swooning over as it sat on my desk over the weekend.  The colors are on point, the stamp set is adorable and it's a fun fold to top it off!  Yay!  I'm using the new More Than Autumn Bundle because it's so stinkin' cute!  This card can easily be adapted to whatever you love.  'This calls for'...pumpkin spice-change the colors and add a pumpkin! 'This calls for'...pie, doughnuts, cider, etc. Customize this card to your needs.  I paired up the card with the Snowy Wonder DSP for that beautiful soft Petal Pink.  

stampin up, more than autumn

I stamped lots of snowflakes all over the background, my snowflakes come from the Snowy Wonder Stamp Set in the Mini.  Grab the bundle of this set if you're getting it.  You won't regret it.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  I fussy cut the 'Hot Cocoa' but you could stamp that on the white circle if you didn't want to fussy cut it.  Finally to finish the card I added a few more snowflakes from the Loose White Snowflakes in the Mini Catalog.  I also added a quick Crumb Cake bow from the Essentials Baker's Twine.  All in all it's an adorable card!  

stampin up, more than autumn

For the fun fold, it's super easy!  Adhere the large Basic White piece to the Early Espresso, then adhere the folded Petal Pink piece opening in the opposite direction of the Early Espresso piece.  That's it's super cute, super easy!  

Make your own.

Early Espresso 6 1/2" x 5 1/2" on the long side score at 2 1/4"

Petal Pink 6 1/2" x 4 1/4" on the long side score at 3 1/4"

Poppy Parade 3" x 1"

DSP 3" x 4"

Basic White 5 1/4" x 4"; 3" x 4"; die cut Deckled Circle Die

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, more than autumn


 

No comments: