Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Perfect Pairs Sneak Peek

I am sooo excited to share this sneak peek with you today.  Today I'm sharing a brand new set that will be part of our Online Exclusive Release in November.  This set is Perfect Pairs and it's completely adorable! Fun greetings, cut images, you can't go wrong.  If you want to get your hands on this along with other amazing Online Exclusives preorder products now take advantage of the incredible join offer this month.  This month when you purchase the Starter Kit you can choose $155 in product for only $99! It's an amazing deal!  Plus you get FREE SHIPPING on your kit! Plus you can immediately take advantage of demonstrator only perks like adding these brand new products to you kit!  Don't miss this great opportunity!  Join my team here

stampin up, perfect pairs

The new stamp set isn't the only sneak peek on this card.  I'm also using some brand new DSP, the Otterly Adorable-psst-if you think this side of the DSP is cool wait until you see the otter side.  SO CUTE!  I'm also sharing some brand new gold thread.  What a fun accessory!  My card is pretty straight forward.  I used a notecard from the Basic White Notecards and Envelopes.  These are slightly smaller than a standard card base so they work perfectly to layer on a card base for a fun fold!  There are no dies for this set, but I can tell you the images are simple enough to fussy cut.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, perfect pairs


Measurements
Azure Afternoon 5 1/2" x 6 1/4" on the long side score at 2"

DSP 1 7/8" x 5 3/8"

Basic White Notecard

Basic White and Balmy Blue scraps for stamping/die cutting/fussy cutting

stampin up, perfect pairs



 

No comments: