Sunday, October 6, 2024

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 2-Snowy Wonder Triple Triangle Box-VIDEO

Week 2 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series is here!  I was blown away by your responses to my card last week.  SOOOO many amazing comments on my YouTube video.  Thank you friends!  I hope the rest of the series can meet your expectations!  I'm super excited about this box for week 2!  I would love to say that I came up with this box but this is a full CASE of a box that Julie DiMatteo came up with.  As soon as I saw this box, my jaw dropped and it was one of those, you have to stop what you're doing and make this box, moments.  I'm so glad I did.  When I finished it was so incredible and I think this would make a really special Christmas treat or stocking stuffer.  I think Julie called it a different name but I like triple triangle box so that's what I'm going with.  I'm using the Snowy Wonder Bundle.  This bundle is adorable, I think this sweet penguin is the reason I got it.  He's so cute!  The entire bundle is designed to make lots of fun snow globes. 

stampin up, snowy wonder

I heat embossed my greeting with white embossing powder.  Before stamping I curved my stamp slightly to fit the base of my snow globe better. Because this set is a photopolymer set you can manipulate the stamps to suit what you need them too.  It's a fun feature!  I die cut some snowflakes for the snow globe and put a Window Sheet on top to make it feel like a real snow globe. 

stampin up, snowy wonder

The box holds three triangle boxes.  The boxes are on the smaller side.  Maybe a couple Hershey Kisses or Hershey Nuggets would fit well.  I used the coordinating Snowy Scenes DSP, I went with a pattern that wasn't directional.  That's going to work best for this box.  I added some of the fun Pool Party Pom Pom Ribbon.  This ribbon is so much fun! 

stampin up, snowy scenes

Measurements:

Pool Party 2 1/2" x 10 3/8"
On the long side score at 1 7/8", 3 3/4", 5 5/8" and 9 3/8"

Snow Wonder DSP
6" x 6" (three pieces)
On one side score 1 3/4" from each side
On the other side score at 1/34", 3 1/2" and 5 1/4"

2 1/4" x 3 1/2"

2 1/4" x 1 5/8" (two pieces)

2 1/4" x 3/4"

Basic White, Pool Party, Pecan Pie, Window Sheet pieces for stamping and/or die cutting

stampin up, snowy wonder

When the box is 'un-rolled' you can open all three boxes, but roll back up easily.  These would make great stocking stuffers, they're a great size and really sturdy.  I think I'll give one of these to my daughters geometry teacher.  I think she'll appreciate all the fun shapes in this treat. 

Check out the video for all the details on this fun box. While there don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, snowy wonder

No comments: