Sunday, October 9, 2022

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 2-Lindt Chocolate Slider Box-VIDEO

Week two of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas is the cutest stocking stuffer you'll see!  This one is great to make a bunch of, and easy enough that you won't mind making a bunch of them!  It's easy to modify to suit your treats and the supplies you probably already have.  Of course if you don't have them you can always shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  Today we're making a Lindt chocolate slider box.  

stampin up, sweet candy canes

This box is made up of two parts, the actual box part and the slider part.  You can make just the box part and stop there.  I wanted to step it up a little and add a slider part for the inside.  It's easy to do, it doesn't take much card stock and it makes for a really fun box.  My DSP is from the Santa Express DSP.  This DSP has so many fun classic Christmas patterns.  Each box uses a 6" x 6" piece of DSP so you can easily get 4 per 12" x 12" sheet.  

stampin up, sweet candy canes

I decorated my box with a fun tag.  I used the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle for my stamped images and I paired up that bundle with some other label dies that coordinate so well.  I used the Seasonal Labels Dies for my Petal Pink piece.  I ran it through the Merry Melody Embossing Folder for some added texture.  My greeting is stamped on a tag from the All That Dies.  These have great shapes and other labels. 

stampin up, sweet candy canes

The slider piece is made up of two pieces of Evening Evergreen card stock, they're cut and scored the same and adhered together on the bottom.  They slide easily in and out of the box and they're the perfect mechanism to slide your chocolates up and down.  In my box are three of the Lindt Truffles, you can find these year round, but especially at Christmas and sometimes in seasonal flavors.  Check your local stores.  

Box 
6" x 6" on one side score at 1 1/4"

Slider (two pieces)
7 1/2" x 1 3/8"
On the long side score at 1 1/8", 5 7/8" and 6 1/2"

Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this fun box.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  
 
stampin up, sweet candy canes

Check out my other Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Projects


 

No comments: