Sunday, October 16, 2022

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 3-Christmas Pencil Stocking Stuffer-VIDEO

We are cruising through my Twelve Weeks of Christmas countdown.  We're already on week 3!  Where does the time go!  Today I have a really cute stocking stuffer, that's a non-sweet treat.  I know non-sweets are always popular.  This one is super cute!  I'm making a fun Christmas pencil holder.  This box was inspired by Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper.  I love her style and her fun ideas.  My pencils were bought on Amazon but keep an eye out in your big box stores as Christmas gets closer, they usually always have some Christmas pencils on hand.  Pencils are a fun and affordable gift.  Especially if you're making a bunch of them.  

stampin up, Christmas season, sweet candy canes

I'm using two stamps and die sets for this project.  I'm pulling in the Sweet Candy Canes bundle again.  I just love these candy canes and they're such a good size!  I'm also using the Christmas Season Set and Seasonal Labels Dies, their style coordinates so well with the Sweet Candy Canes.  I used Rich Razzleberry for my candy cane, I love throwing in a non traditional color!  My DSP is from the Painted Christmas pack, this is a favorite from last year and I LOVE this DSP!  One of my favorites!  

stampin up, sweet candy canes, christmas season

My box is finished with some Early Espresso Ribbon and In Color Opal Rounds.  Perfect for any stocking this year! 

For your pencil box you'll need cardstock 

Early Espresso 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" 
On the long side score at 1/4"
On the short side score at 1/2", 3/4", 2" and 2 1/4"

DSP 4" x 4 3/8"

Make sure you check out my video for details.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, Christmas season, sweet Candy canes

Check out my other Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Projects


 

No comments: