Friday, October 14, 2022

This Birthday Piggy Hershey Nugget Favors-VIDEO

I just love today's sweet treat idea!  I even filmed a quick video for you.  This is a simple and quick and CUTE party favor.  Tomorrow my mom and sisters and I are hosting a birthday party for my Dad's 70th birthday.  I made a stack of these for a fun party favor for our guests.  I used the This Birthday Piggy Set and if you snagged those Playful Piggy Dies last month grab those too.  If you don't have the dies simply stamp your pig onto your white die cut circle and you'll be good to go.  

stampin up, this birthday piggy

For my treat I found some 2" x 8" cellophane bags in my massive stash of packaging.  These were bags we sold years ago.  I wish we'd bring them back.  If you don't have any look in the party section of you craft store for similar sized bags.  We used some Hershey Nuggets in the bags.  Hershey Nuggets are a crafters dream treat, they're readily available and you can wrap them so easily using DSP or even address labels.  I used some DSP from the Celebrate Everything Host DSP mega pack.  

stampin up, this birthday piggy

I used Stampin' Blends to color my piggy.  After they were die cut I trimmed off the confetti from the back of the scooter to add an additional greeting.  I placed my chocolates in a cute tray that finishes this project so nicely.  

Tray, Shaded Spruce
2 1/2" x 4 1/4" 
On the short side score at 1/2" each side

DSP 3" x 1" four pieces

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details and subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, this birthday piggy

Shop my Online Store.  



No comments: