Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership Highlights!

What an amazing time I had at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference.  This post is a little long, so you might want to grab some coffee or tea, go ahead I'll wait.......got it OK!  It was so much fun, there were so many ideas and lots of big announcements!  I'm excited to add some fun changes to my business! Some you'll see right away, others will be rolled out in the upcoming months. There's also some BIG changes coming to the catalogs, the first being the catalog will now be released in JUNE instead of July. As the changes happen I'll let you know, they're exciting and I think you'll be thrilled with them!!!!!

One change that I'll be implementing right away is rewarding my customers more! How will do that? My business is all about gaining new customers. YOUR recommendation goes a long way! So when you bring a friend to a class of mine, one (or more!) who has NEVER attend one of my classes or workshop, you AND your friend(s) will get to make an exclusive card JUST for YOU!! So I hope you're thinking of a friend or two or more to bring with you to your next class, just make sure to let me know so I can prepare. But the rewards don't stop there, you'll get free products if that friend hosts a workshop, you'll get even more if that friend joins the Stampin' Up! family!!!! So don't wait, invite your friends today! And if you haven't signed up for my upcoming classes yet make sure you do!!!!! We are putting so much thought and special details into the February class and I hope you leave feeling appreciated and creative! So sign up today!!!!
February 4-Step Up to Sale-a-Bration!!!
I'm so excited for this class, it's an event like never before!!!! I'm partnering with another demonstrator to bring you this class. We're very excited to KICK OFF Sale a Bration at this class and I hope you can join us. To attend you must sign up online.  Come make 8 cards with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Sale a Bration products. You'll make 8 cards, 4 simple but beautiful, easy to make and easy to reproduce cards and 4 stepped up cards that involve a little more time. You'll get to use all new Sale a Bration products and new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Would you like to see some highlights from Leadership now? 
 I love this picture, this is where we picked up our Make and Take supplies.  One table is for wood mounted sets, the other for clear.  Isn't is just a beautiful sight!!!!!?

 These were our drinks at Managers Reception.  So fun, and even though it got smooshed a little I did bring home my umbrella!

 Amber, my fantastic upline, and myself at Managers.

 I was thrilled beyond words when I got to spend a few minutes talking to Heather Summers.  If you follow my blog you know I'm a HUGE fan of hers.  So this was a memorable moment :)

 Michelle and I waiting for Day 1 to start! 

 Amber and the Kims.  We were so lucky to have some of our group there with us!

 Shelli is the sweetest person ever!  I was so lucky to be able to chat with her for a few moments!

 Breakfast of champions.  Our hotel had Texas shaped waffles for breakfast-FUN and only in TX!!

 Never have I been so entertained while listening to a financial report.  Scott SU's CFO made if fun Mr. Rogers style!  LOVED IT!!!! 

 I love watching Shelli's stamping time.  She gets just as excited as we do and it's so fun to see her projects!!!!

 This is all the new stuff I came home with.  SU sure knows how to treat us well!!!  I do have another stamp set coming.  I was part of a focus group and get to choose a free stamp set for that.  More FREE STUFF!!!!

Here's my desk today, or at least after I unpacked.  Perhaps I can make a little corner to stamp on :)  I have many more pictures on my Stampin' Facebook page!  Head over there to see examples and many more pictures.   While you're there make sure to 'like' my page for more updates from me and Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love it!! Even though your stalker knows you don't post until 6:15 each morning, sometimes I click over early just HOPING to find your post snuck out early ... today at 6:00 I checked and voila! there was an additional post from YESTERDAY that I never saw! I love it! I feel like I just ate dessert before having breakfast!! Yummy, yummy!