Friday, January 6, 2012

Simple Hearts

Sorry this is so late, I've  been having problems with blogger, anyone else??  It's happened a couple of times and won't let me upload photos.  Then sometimes when I have posts scheduled it doesn't post them on time.  So I'm looking into those issues.  I'm hoping it all works out soon.  I'm hoping to schedule some posts while I'm away at Leadership.  I'm also hoping to post a little from Leadership :)  Yesterday I finished my roommate gifts and I LOVE THEM!!!!!  I can't wait to show you!!!!!  For today's card it's very simple.  You could easily mass produce this card in no time!  This would also be a great make and take.  It showcases one of my new favorite things from the mini catalog, the Twitterpated DSP!!  Isn't is beautiful!!!!?

I used my heart punches to punch multiple hearts and in all different patterns too.  Then in no random order they were stuck down to the card.  So pretty!!!  So short and sweet from me today.  Have a great weekend!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!



No comments: