Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anniversary Underwear

Yep you read correctly.  Strange but true, I'm showing you anniversary underwear.  I'm sure Dan would be completely mortified if he knew I was showing his anniversary card on my blog.  But it came out so cute and it's not to risky...I think :)  Today is our anniversary.  We've been married 9 years today.  We met at Walt Disney World while we were both on internships there over 10 years ago (almost 11).  I think this card is just so adorable, I used some new DSP from the Occasions Mini catalog-which by the was is LIVE TODAY!!!!  If you haven't received a copy in the mail or need to pick up a copy from me let me know.  You can also view it online here.  It's a beautiful catalog with lots of fun stuff!!!     
Back to the card.  For the underwear, I used the tag punch and folded it in half.  Then use your 1/2 inch circle punch and punch 'leg holes' on the bottom of the tag.  It's super easy.  To attach them to the clothes line I just folded them over the bakers twine.  So simple, cute and fun!!!!  I hope Dan likes it :)  For the background, I used my Simply Scored tool and made diagonal lines all over my paper.  It just adds some extra dimension.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH ... so cute! I love it! (Although I don't know how I feel about seeing Dan's underwear. LOL) ... your stalker

Theresa Q said...

Too cute!!

Bobbi Miller said...

This is one of the most creative ideas I've seen in some time. Who would have thought to use a tag punch to make underwear? I can see my card now (to the people who get so riled up at small stuff)... "don't get your panties in a bunch... stay cool". LOVE IT! And, Happy Anniversary! Hugs!