Featured Post

Thanks a Latte Shaker

When I get bored or just lazy I usually binge watch card making or baking videos on YouTube.  I watch a lot of baking videos...a lot of Cu...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anniversary Underwear

Yep you read correctly.  Strange but true, I'm showing you anniversary underwear.  I'm sure Dan would be completely mortified if he knew I was showing his anniversary card on my blog.  But it came out so cute and it's not to risky...I think :)  Today is our anniversary.  We've been married 9 years today.  We met at Walt Disney World while we were both on internships there over 10 years ago (almost 11).  I think this card is just so adorable, I used some new DSP from the Occasions Mini catalog-which by the was is LIVE TODAY!!!!  If you haven't received a copy in the mail or need to pick up a copy from me let me know.  You can also view it online here.  It's a beautiful catalog with lots of fun stuff!!!     
Back to the card.  For the underwear, I used the tag punch and folded it in half.  Then use your 1/2 inch circle punch and punch 'leg holes' on the bottom of the tag.  It's super easy.  To attach them to the clothes line I just folded them over the bakers twine.  So simple, cute and fun!!!!  I hope Dan likes it :)  For the background, I used my Simply Scored tool and made diagonal lines all over my paper.  It just adds some extra dimension.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH ... so cute! I love it! (Although I don't know how I feel about seeing Dan's underwear. LOL) ... your stalker

Theresa Q said...

Too cute!!

Bobbi Miller said...

This is one of the most creative ideas I've seen in some time. Who would have thought to use a tag punch to make underwear? I can see my card now (to the people who get so riled up at small stuff)... "don't get your panties in a bunch... stay cool". LOVE IT! And, Happy Anniversary! Hugs!