Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Step Up To Sale A Bration!!!!!

Today is a very exciting day in the Stampin' Up! world.  Today is the first day of Sale a Bration!!!!  Yay!!!!  I love this time of year!  I love everything about it!!!  I love that customers can earn a free product just for ordering, I love that hostesses can earn free products just for inviting friends over and most of all I love the many benefits that demonstrators receive and are rewarded for during Sale a Bration!!!!!!  Until the end of March there's 3 ways you can benefit from SAB:
  • Buy some stuff, get some free!!!!  Customers will enjoy picking free SAB products with every $50 they spend (b/f tax and shipping).  There's no limit!!!!  And with everything from stamps to fabric, Decor Elements to My Digital Studio there's something for everyone!
  • Get free stuff and have a great time!!!  Host a workshop or class-we'll work together and customize it to what you want, and get free SAB products!!  With workshop sales of only $150 you'll receive a free SU tote bag!  When your workshop reaches $400 you'll get a whole bundle of products that include a stamp set, brads, ribbon, and DSP!!!!!
  • Join the Stampin' Up! family!!!!!  Not only is now the BEST time to sign up but when you do, you'll celebrate all year long, sign up during SAB and for every month, for the rest of the year you'll get a free package of DSP or a free digital download!!!!!!  Plus if that's not exciting enough the kit has been discounted to $125!!!  You get almost $400 in product and material in the kit.  This is a GREAT deal!!!!!  Not to mention all the other demonstrator perks you'll get just for signing up!!!!! 
So are you excited for Sale A Bration, need another exciting event to really get you pumped up!!!?!  Come to my Step Up To Sale A Bration class and get to use the products and see them in person! The class is only $20 you must sign up online.  At the class you'll make 8 cards!!!  The class is  February 4 at 10 am.  I'm so excited for this class, it's an event like never before!!!! I'm partnering with another demonstrator to bring you this class. We're very excited to KICK OFF Sale a Bration at this class and I hope you can join us. To attend you must sign up online. Come make 8 cards with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Sale a Bration products. You'll make 8 cards, 4 simple but beautiful, easy to make and easy to reproduce cards and 4 stepped up cards that involve a little more time. You'll get to use all new Sale a Bration products and new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Make sure you bring a friend who has never attended my classes or workshops before and you and your friend will make another special card JUST FOR YOU!!!!  Whew!  That's alot of information!!!  Believe me I know that's alot so if you have questions on any of it let me know. 

Ok now I'm sure you stopped by to see a card or two, maybe.......Today's cards are 2 of the cards you'll get to make at the Step Up To Sale a Bration class.  The one on the left is beautiful and easy to make a ton of, the one on the right is just stepped up a little!  It's the same basic card but with more detail and more time put into it.  I love them both, not sure which one I love the most!!!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh I'm so glad I signed up for this class!!!! Can't wait!