Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Wonderful World of Swaps...pt 2

Here we go again more great swaps!!!  If you didn't check out yesterday's swaps make sure you do, they're great!!! Here's the rest of them!

 Michelle C's did this one.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to go horizontal or vertical.  I prefer it vertical. I love the greeting on side and the flower in the center.  So this is how I'm using it :)

 Nichole did this one.  I love this one!  Simple with just a splash of color!  Beautiful!

 Liz L did this one.  I love the embossing on it.  I think that as seasoned demos we tend to take the little things for granted, to new stampers embossing is magic and just about the coolest thing ever-so go emboss something!

 Emily did this card.  I love how she made the dresser and I love all the detail she put into it.

Erin did this swap, I think it was a hit with everyone.  The card is so pretty, the flower is just amazing and the dimension on this card is pretty awesome!! 

 Kay did this swap, another example of how beautiful our new Sale a Bration DSP is!!!

 Kim Madrid did this swap, simple, pretty and elegant.  I love it!!! Kim also has a blog, if you have time check it out. 

Finally lastly is LaRee's card.  She used the new rosette die in the mini to make her lolli, ps that die is on my wishlist!!! Great card!!!

So that's our swaps, I'll be back tomorrow with some new projects!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my blog!! Also, just an FYI ... LaRee's card doesn't use the new die ... the new die is much larger .... she used her simply scored and then punched the edge before she folded it. (I hate for you to get the die and then be shocked at how huge it is) ... Your Stalker