Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blushing Birthday

I love this card so much! It was a birthday card for one of Logan's classmates last weekend.  We went to multiple birthday parties last weekend.  I had some kids cards on hand but none for a girl so I whipped this one up in no time.  With the help of the Blossom Builder Printed Kit in the Mini it was really easy to put together.  Who knew those kits were so cool!!!  I would have never bought it myself but they gave it to us at Leadership and they're so fun!!!  They are so many colors, they'll go with any project, plus they're textured, more fun, and they come with pink rhinestones!!!!  So FUN!!!

For the card I layered lots of scallop edgelits after I sponged them, it gives them more texture.  To finish the card I used a Rich Razzleberry button and some bakers twine.  So cute and literally couldn't be easier!!!!!  I hope I've inspired you to get your own Blossom Builder kit!  They really are too much fun and so easy!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: