Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Hatched

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday which means that Easter is just around the corner.  I took Logan to a kid friendly church service yesterday and he had a good time and had good questions on the way home.  Then after bedtime it was time to finish my swaps for our meeting tonight.  This week it seems I'm running a little behind, normally my swaps are done by Tuesday but this month I was working late into Wednesday night.  I blame Dan though :) he took the last 2 days off of work and that always throws my week off. 

The card is pretty simple, I did some stamping and embossing and some coloring.  I used the Everybunny set, so cute!!!  I used my markers to color in the chick: So Saffron, More Mustard, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip.  I used my Label Framelits to cut them all out and tied some Pool Party ribbon on them.  Over all I'm so pleased with how they came out.  I just love that little chick!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Dorian Romero said...

This is such a cute card!!! Thank you for sharing your work!