Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Hatched

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday which means that Easter is just around the corner.  I took Logan to a kid friendly church service yesterday and he had a good time and had good questions on the way home.  Then after bedtime it was time to finish my swaps for our meeting tonight.  This week it seems I'm running a little behind, normally my swaps are done by Tuesday but this month I was working late into Wednesday night.  I blame Dan though :) he took the last 2 days off of work and that always throws my week off. 

The card is pretty simple, I did some stamping and embossing and some coloring.  I used the Everybunny set, so cute!!!  I used my markers to color in the chick: So Saffron, More Mustard, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip.  I used my Label Framelits to cut them all out and tied some Pool Party ribbon on them.  Over all I'm so pleased with how they came out.  I just love that little chick!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Dorian Romero said...

This is such a cute card!!! Thank you for sharing your work!