Thursday, February 2, 2012

Try It FREE!

If you follow my blog you already know what a huge fan I am of My Digital Studio, but did you know that you can now try My Digital Studio for FREE!!!!  Stampin' Up! is amazing and is offering everyone a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio!  How stinkin' amazing is that!!!!  If after the 30 days you decide you don't think it's for you, no worries, you're not out any money and your 30 day trial just expires.  So if you're a little hesitant this is the perfect opportunity for you!  Don't want to decide now, that's ok, this is an ongoing offer change you mind at any time! 
As for this page, I LOVE IT!!!  I took these pictures of Megan after bath a couple nights ago.  She loves to climb up on the stool any chance she gets, I'm not sure if she can even see herself in the mirror but she loves to look :)  I love the bottom picture with her on her little tip toes.  So cute!!!  The rest of this page was made with lots of downloads.  I downloaded the Twitterpated kit, which is awesome and comes with the pleated ribbon, buttons, DSP and more!  The Loving Thoughts set is also a new download.  I LOVE THAT SET!!!!  Please SU if you can hear me, don't retire this one!  So that's it, a fun, adorable page and a free trial-what could be better!?  If you want more info on the free MDS trial please let me know, I'd be thrilled to talk to you about it!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: