Monday, January 30, 2012

The Wonderful World of Swaps....Pt 1

Our meeting last week was FANTASTIC!  Like they always are!!!  We had a HUGE crowd and there were a total of 16 swaps!!!  So I've split it up into two posts, the cards were wonderful, lots of fun ideas and lots of cards to copy :)  Our theme this month was Sale a Bration or Occasions Mini. 

 This one was Carmelita's, I love that butterfly, it's actually very similar to the card I did for my demo at the meeting :)

 This one is Stephanie's.  I wasn't convinced I needed the bird die until I saw it used at Leadership and now this card-LOVE IT!!!  It's going on my wishlist!!!

 This is Amber's 1st swap, she did 2 this month.  I love the black and white, looks so striking!

 This is Amber's 2nd swap.  This one just made me smile!  When we were at Leadership, looking over swaps from our roommate Pat, Amber commented on how much she loved a card that was very similar to this one.   The next night when we went through Pats swaps again she again commented on how much she loved that card :) 

 This one is Michelle's.  I love it.  It's simple, cute and fun! 

 This was probably my favorite swap, it's Liz K's swap.  She did a great job, I love all the detail she put into it.  And don't know if you can tell, it's sewn, like on a sewing machine!  FUN!!

Lastly for tonight is Mindy's.  It's funny how I wasn't drawn to the Elementary Elegance set in the SAB catalog but so many of our swaps were made with it and now I LOVE IT!!!  Guess I know what will be on my next order...thanks ladies!

I'll have the rest of the swaps tomorrow. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: