Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Look Back at 2014: November and December


Finally we've reached November and December in my look back.  Two of my favorite projects from November were projects I did at Michelle's awesome scrabook weekend.  The first one is one that Dan and I will treasure for years.  These sweet silhouettes of the kids are so cute and they came out fantastic!!!  They were too easy too.  I took silhouette pictures of the kids, cut them out, painted them black and modpodged them to a plaque.  THAT'S IT!!! What a wonderful keepsake!!! 


This was one of my all time favorite projects from any Scrapbook weekend.  I adore this flower and on the canvas and stand is just way too cute!!  This is something I'd have lots of trouble doing at home, the 3 layers of flowers took a loooong time to color and then cut.  That's one of the many many many reasons I love scrapbook weekends, I have the luxury of time, something I don't have a home :)

Even though I'm still very new to shaker cards, this was one card that I loved making and will have to try again.  I'm super excited to do more shaker cards of all shapes!  Sequins are quickly becoming a favorite accessory of mine.  I'm all over the shine and the sweet touch they add to a card!  Look for LOTS of sequins in the new year too!

Finally my last one is a card I shared just over a week ago.  I've been waiting for some fun word thinlits and I'm so excited that they're here in the Occasions Catalog!!!  You'll see me sharing tons and tons of fun ideas with these thinlits!!  I've had a great 2014, hit huge milestones, made amazing projects, learned some new things and had lots of fun sharing them here!  I hope you'll join me again in 2015, as it is tradition with the new year I have some new goals for my blog and business, hopefully you'll see all those changes soon!  Have a very, safe and Happy New Year!
 
Thanks for looking, see you next year!  

No comments: