Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pop Up Box Gift Card Holder


A couple weeks ago at my November class we made Holiday Gift Card Holders.  Gift card giving has gotten to be very popular, why just put them in a boring envelope???  At my class my guests got to make 4 holders, today I'm showing you 1, my favorite one!!!!  Tomorrow I'll share more :)  First of all can we just say how stinkin' cute that car with the tree on top is???!!?!!?  We just used our Stampin' Write markers to color it in.  So cute!!!
The box is really easy to put together and once you do it once you can do it a hundred times.  The directions that I followed are here.  Check them out if you want to make your own.  Brenda has a step by step tutorial on her blog, much easier to follow then my mixed up language here. 
The belly band slides right off and when you open the box the gift card pops right up.  This is by far the sweetest little gift card box ever!!!!!
I love that the inside is lined with a different color than the box.  Of course for a more seamless look you could use the same color as the box :) 
Here's another one I made, waaaayyyyyy back in October.  One of the kids friends had a birthday and I didn't want to go shopping, well we really just didn't know what to get him, so a Target gift card it was!  Logan was all for the gift card, he was given a Barnes and Nobel gift card for his birthday and he loved being able to pay all by himself and picking out what books he wanted.  He's all for gift cards now :)
 This one was made the same way.  Both boxes are adorable!!!  I hope you enjoyed this little bonus box :) Don't forget that today is the last day of the Online Extravaganza!!!  All orders must be placed today to qualify for the discounts, you can shop here but hurry!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: