Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Look Back at 2014: September and October

I really hope that this Curvy Keepsake box carries over into the new Catalog.  There's still soooo many boxes I haven't had a chance to make!  This was one of my favorites.  I love these little pumpkin lanterns.  They're sooo cute!!!  You can read more about the pumpkins here
 
This card was another one of my favorites.  The bird and house are so sweet.  I don't even remember what I made this card for, but I love it!  It's a sweet Christmas card that anyone would love to get.  You can read more about this card here


This set has to be one of my all time favorite Christmas sets.  I don't save many sets that retire, but if this one ever does I'll have a really hard time parting with it.  This card is one of my favorites that I've done with this set.  It's so pretty.  Even though it's time consuming to color, it's worth it!  You can read more about this card here
The last one for today is a project I loved making.  I made these scarecrows for one of Michelle's craft weekends.  They came out adorable and they were such fun to make!!!  You can read more about the scarecrows here
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: