Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, December 8, 2014

Cards From Friends


I've received a couple of really adorable cards from friends lately.  This first one is from Carmelita, she gave this to me a couple weeks ago, she said it reminded her of me....wonder why....couldn't be all that glitter could it???  :)  I love this card.  It's so beautiful!  I have it sitting on my shelf, I love it!!!  Thanks Carmelita!!! 
This next card is from Michelle, she sent this card after her Winter Wonderland Craft Weekend.  How stinkin' cute is that snow man!!!!!?!?!  I love the Melon Mambo with the Crumb Cake, what a fun color combo, but I'd expect nothing less from Michelle.  Thanks Michelle I LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: