Monday, December 1, 2014

You've Got Me Bear


Here's the last card that I made at craft weekend, weeks ago now!  I guess I got more done there than I thought :)  But I'm going to be really critical of myself again.  This bear is stinkin', stinkin' cute...however his arms are just toooo small.  When I make him again, I'm making him with bigger arms :)  But isn't he so cuddly, don't you just want to hug him!?!  He's done with circle's and ovals.  If you only own a few punched make sure they're circles and ovals.  I use those by far more than any other punch in my collection, especially when it comes to punch art!  The stars on the background are from the star border punch in the Holiday Catalog, I don't own that punch, I'm so glad Michelle had it so I could use it.  It's a fun punch......not sure if I'll get it though......I don't know how much I'd really use it :)
For the bear, we'll start from the bottom and work up.  Feet-Small Oval, pads of the feet-1/2 Inch Circle and smallest circle from the crop a dile (retired), body-XL Oval, hands-1/2 Inch Circle (but I'd go bigger on this one), head-1 3/4 Inch Circle, muzzle-Small Oval, nose-1/2 Inch Circle, ears-Small Oval and 1/4 Inch Circle.  That's it!  I told you circles and ovals, they're your best friends when it comes to punch art :)  I have lots of new stuff to share, thanks for 'bear'ing with me while I shared my craft weekend projects over the past couple weeks :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: