Friday, December 12, 2014

Project Life Christmas Cards


If you follow my blog you know that I'm a My Digital Studio scrapbooker, not a Project Life memory keeper.  But I still love their cards and they're perfect for putting together quick cards.  There is not one ounce of stamping on this card.  Every image you see is from the Hello December Project Life Card Collection by Stampin' Up! These cards are perfect for greeting cards.  They're the right size, they have great images and backgrounds.  How could then not be made for card makers?!!!  I trimmed the cards down a little, the snowflake background was trimmed a little and the 'O Christmas Tree' greeting was cut off another card.  I layered them on some coordinating cardstock.  Super quick and easy! 
The tree was on another card I just used the tree punch to punch it out!  How simple!!!  I added some glimmer paper, because why not!?!  I popped it up on dimensionals and the card was complete!  So fun!  Look through your PLxSU cards and make your own greeting cards!  This was was so fun and soooo quick! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: