Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Weeks Til Christmas Countdown: Week 10


After this week we only have 2 weeks left in the Christmas Countdown!  I've loved doing all these fun Christmas projects!  I have cards for the rest of the countdown series but make sure to keep checking my blog on other days, I'll share more ideas for Christmas!  This card is a little different than what I normally do, I didn't stamp the images.  They're actually just printed from my computer.  I was looking for some Christmas coloring sheets for the kids and came across this sweet image.  It was so cute and I've been itching to pull out my Blendabilities again :)  I colored it just for fun and it came out soooooo cute that I had to put it on a card! 
In some moment of insanity I fussy cut this image.  Normally I don't mind fussy cutting images I actually think it fun, but this one was crazy to cut out, there were so many TINY spots and I had to pull out my xacto knife for some of them.  Then I painted the entire cut out image with the glitter pen that I so desperately want SU to carry :(  Then I covered every part of this image from the top of the lamp post to the dogs tail with Crystal Effects.  I love the shine that you get with Crystal Effects but I think it also hides some of the imperfections in my cutting, the shinny finish I think distracts you from looking for those imperfections :)  I hope anyway :)  So expand your Blendabilities use and look online for free images (or pay if you want).  This is the second time I've printed and colored with Blendabilities.  The first time was for Megan's Frozen card for her birthday.  I've had success both times. 
 
Remember to join me next week for week 10. If you've missed the past weeks click the links below.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: