Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Stuff!


You may have saw this A-DOR-ABLE card on Facebook last week when I posted it.  It's so stinkin' cute, I can't get over it.  This entire set is perfect for me for soooooo many reasons.  Let's name them: 1) I love coloring with Blendabilities, um hello this set is perfect for that!  2) I love sets with animals in them. This could be used for adults or kids, plus with an image this big the kids can stamp and color it to (NOT with my markers though-I'm sure you understand why).  3) I'm a sucker for stamp sets with silly puns.  I will get them all!  This one has fun puns like 'it's pasture birthday' 'from the herd' 'party animals'.  So cute!  How could I resist!?!!  
Obviously I went with Blendabilities to color this image....this time.  I really want to watercolor it too :)  Just when I get all the colors of Blendabilities in the catalog, Stampin' Up! releases more colors!  Of course!!!!  There's two new colors on here, can you guess????  I'll give you a hint Pink Pirouette for the pig and Soft Sky for the sky.  Guess that was more than a hint :)  So super cute!!!  You'll see lots of this set in the future! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: