Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Customer Appreciation


I have a really quick post today.  It's really late and I've spent the better part of the day in the kitchen beginning my Christmas baking :)  I mentioned yesterday that every December I do a free class for my customers, these are the 4 cards they got to make at my class.  The cards are always quick and simple for this class.  December is a busy time for everyone, this class is not aimed to focus on a technique or product, but rather for me to say 'THANKS!' to my wonderful customers friends with a class that's free for them.  Enjoy the cards.  They're cute but really simple and pretty straight forward. 
This card is so cute and so simple.  No stamping at all. The letters are made with the cute alphabet thinlits in the Annual Catalog. 
We made one card with some new products coming in Janaury.  This sweet balloon set will be in the Occasions catalog.  I love being able to give a fun sneak peek!! 
Finally a quick fun birthday card.  Oh how I love my Gorgeous Grunge set! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your stalker was asleep at the wheel. Somehow I missed this post! Shocking, I know! Anyway ... the tree "you're in my thoughts" card is STUNNING! I love, love it! MUST CASE! Awesome job!