Friday, December 26, 2014

A Look Back At 2014: January and February

Since we're in the final days of 2014 I thought it would be fun to look back at some of my favorite projects throughout the year.  I'll be posting over the weekend too, we'll finish up the look back on December 31, just in time for the new year.  Today a few of my favorites from January and February.  I'll include links back to the original posts so if you missed it or want to read more about it you can go back to the links.  First up is this sweet alligator.  I think he's one of my all time favorite punch art creatures ever!!!  I just adore him!!!  You can read more about him here. 
 
Next is this card from January.  This was a Sale-a-Bration set, it didn't start out as my favorite but I sure loved it and missed it by the time Sale-a-Bration was over!  I think these colors go so well together, I think that's what made this card really pop!  You can read more about it here. 

Into February now.  This card I still love, I think it's sweet and cute and perfect for Valentines, anniversary, newly weds, etc.  So cute!!!  The little people were from a Paper Pumpkin kit.  I love that you get so many 'extra' pieces with the Paper Pumpkins so you can use them to make fun cards like this.  You can read more about this card here. 


If you have a coffee lover in your life you might remember this one.  These boxes were designed specifically to hold the K-Cup coffees.  The larger box holds 3 (I think), the smaller one holds 2.  These are great gifts for anyone who enjoys coffee and they're easy to make!  You can read more about these boxes here. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: