Tuesday, February 18, 2014

These Little People...


...make me happy!!!  They're from one of the past Paper Pumpkin kits, I can't even remember which one at this point.  But you got a whole bag of little boys and girls so so so fun!!!  (I'm secretly hoping they'll be in the next catalog---I can wish right!?!)  I thought they would make a sweet Valentine card-yes I know I'm a little late posting it.  Truth is it wasn't even made until the night before :)  This is the card I gave to Dan on Friday.  I even had to 'borrow' it back from him over the weekend to get some pictures of it :) I wasn't really prepared at all :)  I had the kids stuff ready to go a couple weeks ago, but that's as far as I got. 
I added in some of the new Gold Vellum from the Occasions Catalog on the card.  I thought the gold vellum and the golden tint the little people had worked perfectly together!  I used Bermuda Bay on this card.  I'm using this color more and more.  I'm really loving it!!!  Of course the stamp is one you can get free during Sale a Bration!  It's my favorite set of from the Sale a Bration catalog-See Ya Later!!  There's still plenty of time to earn them free!!  And if you're interested in joining Paper Pumpkin, you never know what kind of goodies you'll get you can sign up here.  Plus Stampin' Up! extended the free marker promotion!  Sign up by March 31 and you'll get a set of the In Color Markers free!!!  Who doesn't love FREE!!!??!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: