Monday, February 17, 2014

When In Doubt Add Glitter


That should be every one's philosophy :)  If ever you're unsure of anything just add glitter.  A little sparkle never hurt anyone!!  Other's may not share my glitter loving attitude, oh well!!! This card turned out lovely, not as I had pictured it in my head, but in the end I was pleased with it.  The entire card was assembled and stamped and embossed, but it was missing something, the flowers needed something.  I tried rhinestone, pearls buttons, nothing looked right.  Then I saw the little jar of champagne glass glitter on my desk!!  YES it needed glitter!!!!
I used Crystal Effects and put a generous dollop of glitter in the center of the flowers and gently added the glitter.  That was exactly the look I needed.  So when in doubt add glitter!!!  Other products used on this card besides the glitter are the Sale A Bration embossing folder, DSP and stamp set I Think You're Lovely.  I also used Happy Watercolor set for the flowers.  I decided to pull out my Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral for this card (I never ever ever use those colors).  That's all from me today I hope your week is off to a great start!!!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: