Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You're Lovely Two Ways

I think I've mentioned before, probably yesterday :) when Amber and I do our stamp camps together we use the same sets but obviously our cards are different.  We love to give our customers an idea of how versatile each set can be.  So here's the cards Amber and I both did with the You're Lovely Sale a Bration set. 
The first one is mine.  I love the little punched circle (I used the smallest circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack) with a rhinestone.  It really make the flowers come to life!  These colors are so bright and make me happy too.  It's Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie! 
Here's Amber's card.  So elegant and beautiful.  Two very different cards from one set!  I saw a 'sneak peek' of Amber's card on her blog and I saw that she had use the stamp that said "you're lovely" so I knew I wanted to use the other stamp.  It worked out great!!   
I love how Amber used the markers to color her stamp.  It's such an easy way to add a little detail that changes the look of a card completely!  I'll share Amber's other two cards tomorrow. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: