Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, February 10, 2014

Sharing Sale a Bration


We had our annual stamp camp on Saturday.  It's one of my favorite classes.  I do this one with my upline Amber.  We had almost 30 people there!  It was a great turn out!  Our guests got to make 6 cards all featuring at least one Sale a Bration product though I think they had a couple on each card :)  I'll share those this week.  Here's 2 of the cards I designed (Amber and I each do 3).  This one was one of my favorites.  It's simple but fun!
Of course the stamp set is the See You Later Sale a Bration set, but there's also the Decorative Dots embossing folder on this card, plus the Sweet Sorbet DSP.  You can get all of these products free during Sale a Braton, and they're only free during Sale a Bration, you can't get them any other time! 
We also wanted to showcase some of the Occasions Catalog products too, so we used the Happy Watercolor set for this one, I just used the greeting from it.  This card also has the Sweet Sorbet DSP and Decorative Dots embossing folder.  Some of my favorites this year!   
With a couple color changes this would make a great masculine card :)  even with the linen thread...though I supposed you could leave that off :)  Lots more to share this week.  Remember we're still only in the beginning of Sale a Bration.  There's still plenty of time to earn these amazing products!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: