Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, February 14, 2014

See Ya Later On Vellum


With the introduction of our new silver and gold vellum in the Occasions catalog----LOVE THEM BY THE WAY!---I've found myself reaching for my vellum more and more.  Today's card is one of my favorites that I've done.  I love embossing on vellum!  I stamped the greeting on vellum and embossed it with white.  I pulled out my Zoo Babies set and used the alligator from that set for this card.  I also pulled out my banner framelits to add lots of fun banners!
The tricky part of using vellum is how to stick it down!  I know we've all had this problem.  I like glue dots for vellum.  They hold great and they're not very noticeable.  However for this card I used dimensionals.  I've hidden my dimensionals behind the alligator and there's a couple small dimensionals behind some of the embossed letters :)  I had to get creative :)  But this card is super sweet!  I love it!!  Have a great Valentine's Day!!!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: