Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday-sneak peak???

I can't start to tell you how many ideas I have rolling around my head that I want/need to do. But where's all the time?!!??? I don't have a tutorial for you today, BUT I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised with what I do have to show you! Today instead of a tutorial I have just a few of the amazing new products that are in the mini catalog. The mini catalog starts January 5, AND so does Sale-a-Bration (SAB)!! I can't wait! I think this year SU has out done themselves with the selection of FREE stuff!! But you probably want to see some new stuff right??? Who doesn't?!


The first one I have to show you is one of my favorite things out of the mini catalog and the very first thing that went on my never ending wish list! It's the new mini milk carton die for the big shot!! This die makes the cutest little mini milk cartons!! I just love it!!! I already have Valentines and Easter ideas going on!!



Isn't it just adorable. And when I say mini I mean mini!! Look at this, look how tiny it is, isn't it great!
It's about the size of my hand, slightly smaller. But don't let the size fool you, you can get tons of little treats in there. You can fit jewelry in there or any fun little gift. It's so adorable. I cannot wait to play with it more!!!

Look how cute the nose is on this little guy-where did I get real red glitter? I just dyed my dazzling diamonds glitter with a couple drops of reinker, custom glitter colors---I LOVE IT!!

-------------------------------------------------
Ok my next sneak peak is at one of our new punches and check out the new punch design!!! Oh my goodness!!!
Now I'll be honest, when I first saw that SU was changing the punch design I wasn't so sure about that! Not a big fan of major changes, and I love SU punches!! So I was a little cautious about the new style. BUT after having a chance to use them I think I'm really going to like this new style! This is the new 2 step bird punch. It has the bird and the wing and the branch-all in the same punch!! I know, how cool is that!?!
Isn't is great! Another great product-and just wait until you see the rest of the punches in the mini!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok next up, oh I'm just getting so excited showing you these!!! These are the new sweet pea stitched felt flowers. You get like a million pieces too, well not really but just look at how much you get and the awesome projects you will be able to make with these!!
I haven't had a chance to make anything with them yet and I can't wait!!!!! One of the best parts of these are you get the entire set of flowers and leaves for only $7.95. Isn't that a steal! I'm going to use these alot I can already tell!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally my last sneak peak for you, one I think that you'll be excited about. I was a little cautious about this too, BUT after seeing it in person, I'm hooked. It's the new clear mounted stamps!! I know! I know!! Finally. I know that customers and demonstrators have been asking SU to do this for years and they finally have. So now you have a choice you can get your stamps with the wood blocks to mount or choose the clear mount ones. Now I'm still a wood purist and I'm not going to only start buying clear ones, right now this is my only one, this one is called Vintage Vogue. I may get 1 or 2 SAB ones in clear mount but I love the wood and I always will. But if storage is an issue or if you love the clear mount stamps then I'm sure this is awesome news for you!
They come in a case similar to DVD cases, so that gives you an idea of the size of them.

They stick to the inside of the case. And look it's still SU awesome rubber!! That was one of the reasons that SU waited to do these. They wanted to get it right and you can't get a great quality stamp without using the awesome rubber they use. So it's still the same rubber stamps, just a different option to choose from!

And they mount right onto the blocks (This is not a SU block, this is actually the block I use to watercolor with, the first time, it's ever had a stamp on it!) SU does sell the blocks, in many sizes, mine are just not in yet. But I'm very excited about this new line of stamps.
So I hope you enjoyed my sneak peak of things to come! I'll be back tomorrow with a project!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: