Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gift Box

It's the last day of my 12 days of Christmas! I hope I gave you some fun ideas for Christmas, or ideas that you can adapt to any occasion! For the last day I thought I'd show you an adorable box that you can easy and quickly make to give to neighbors, co-workers, etc. This box can easily be made for any occasion. They would be really cute as favors at a bridal or baby shower. These I plan to fill with some homemade fudge and a gift card for Logan's preschool teachers. For the box, I used the fancy favor die and the Holiday Lounge DSP.

The greeting is stamped with Taken with Teal and the snowflake in Sahara Sand. Then I punched it out with the wide oval punch. I wanted to give it a scallop look so I punched a bunch of 1/2 inch circles and glued them around the oval on the back. Super easy! The taken with teal trees all have dazzling diamonds on them!
They are all super sparkly and super fun!! The bag is closed with a library clip, you can use ribbon or leave it open.

Thanks for joining me on my 12 days of Christmas and remember to leave a comment on any of the 12 days posts, I'll be drawing a winner on Monday!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All Holiday's, Sparkly and Bright
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Wide oval, 1/2 inch circle punches, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals, library clips, big shot, fancy favor die
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

3 comments:

Footprints From the Bible by Cynthia Davis said...

Lots of fun Christmas ideas. Thanks.

Barb Barth said...

This came just in time. I need to package a house warming gift and this is perfect. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Anonymous said...

great ideas! thanks a million Ruth.