Friday, December 11, 2009

Snowman and Friend

Day 11!! Yesterday I showed you one of my Christmas cards, today I'm showing you my other design. I love this one, but making 50 of them was a huge undertaking and I almost didn't get them done in time! But thankfully I did. The majority of the time was spent sponging every piece. This idea came from Heather Summers. I loved it the moment I saw it and knew it would be our Christmas card.
Isn't it just so sweet!! I love it!!!

So tomorrow is my last day of the 12 days of Christmas and I'm sure your wondering what my giveaway will be. Well I'm happy to announce that I'll be giving away 2 of my most favorite things from the mini catalog! The winner will be announced on December 14 and that lucky person will get the Patterned Pines stamp set and a bottle of Frost White shimmer paint. Both of which I've loved using during this mini catalog period. Remember there's still time to be entered in the drawing, all you have to do is leave me a post on any of the 12 days of Christmas posts. And remember you have just a few weeks left to get products out of the mini catalog. January 4th will be your last day to order, don't wait!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Four the Holidays, Friends 24/7
Cardstock: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Going Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Black marker
Accessories: Silver brads, dimesnionals, 1 3/8 and 1 3/4 circle punches, large oval punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, small oval punch, star punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for day 12!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, this card is sooo adorable! (You don't have to enter me in your drawing because I already have both those items. I just had to leave a comment)