Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving Bears

Last night I had such a good time at our demonstrator Christmas party! I'll have lots of highlights to show you tomorrow! It was so much fun and the projects were A-MA-ZING!! Way to go ladies! I hope you check back tomorrow to see the great projects!

I'm having a really hard time believing that Christmas is only a week away! Not that I'm not ready, at least all the Christmas shopping is done but this month has just flown by. I haven't had time to do most of the projects I wanted to complete before Christmas. I guess I'll just have to start earlier next year.

I'm so pleased with how this project came out. Yesterday was Logan's last day of school for the year. He'll return on January 5. I wanted to make gifts for all the kiddos in his class for Christmas. These came out so adorable!
On the front there are 4 bears to color, 2 boys and 2 girls. Inside are 4 crayons. Isn't it cute?!

I made enough so Logan could have one too and when we came home (after nap) he started coloring them! I hope the rest of the kiddos in his class enjoys them as much as Logan does!
Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Taken with Teal, White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink: Staz-On
Accessories: Sticky Strip, Slit Punch, Crayons
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: