Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Milk Anyone??

I am having the MOST fun with my new Mini Milk Carton Die. It's just so cute and I love it to pieces. This one is one of the 5 super cute projects you can make if you attend my Sale-a-Bration class on January 30. Put the date on your calendar you won't want to miss this class. All 5 projects will use Sale-a-Bration products. I'm teaming up with a few of my fellow SU demos for this class so it will be even more fun!! The class is Saturday, January 30 at 10 AM. It's $15 or FREE with a $35 catalog order at the class-but bump up your order to $50 and get a Sale-a-Bration product for FREE!! You can choose between DSP, or a new border punch or one of many many stamp sets, including this one....

I love this set. I think it's my favorite Sale-a-Bration set this year!
One other thing that I'm loving about this milk carton die is putting the library clips on top of it!! I love the library clips but I never know what to do with them. Though cute they're too bulky to mail and I'm sad to say I haven't scrapbooked (with cardstock) in sooooo long. But I love putting them on top of the milk carton. I don't put adhesive on the top I just use the clip to hold it closed and you can open the whole thing or just the spout without tearing up the box, which I really love!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels
Cardstock: Old Olive, White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die, Library Clips, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

No comments: