Monday, December 21, 2009

Gold Dasher

Well it's the beginning of another week, but this week is the last full week of the year and it's Christmas! I'm hoping to finally get to play with some of my new stuff this week! I just haven't had a chance to use it!!! It's killing me too, I want to play but I just don't have the time right now, too much to do! I think things will finally start to calm down a little this week and I'll find the time. Logan's out of school and Dan will have a few days off so that will be nice.
Anyway, I love today's card! I stamped the Dasher stamp on the brushed gold cardstock and them embossed it in gold EP.


I made 3 of these cards for Logan's teachers. I attached it to a gift bag filled with cookies and fudge for them. Isn't that satin ribbon yummy! The mini catalog has tons of satin ribbon, in so many different colors-gotta love that!! I can't wait to stock up on it!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Dasher, Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Brushed Gold, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark
Accessories: Gold EP, Versamark, Chocolate Satin ribbon, Jumbo brads, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: