Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Second Noel

Welcome to day 4 of my 12 days of Christmas!!

I'm super excited to show this to you because I LOVE IT!! Even Dan and Logan said they really liked it to. So it's a mega hit then!!! This is the second Noel banner that I've made, the first one here.


Here's the big picture with them all lined up together on the mantle. On Christmas eve we'll take them down to hang stocking. The rope under that mantle in front of the fireplace holds some of Logan's artwork from preschool. I guess I could have taken it down for the picture but it didn't occur to me.


Here's the letters close up. I sprayed every layer with shimmer paint spray so it's really sparkly and pretty. If you haven't tried the shimmer spray on the flock DSP you really should it's sooooo pretty!!!



Supplies:
Cardstock: White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, scallop square, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Real Red polka dot ribbon, silver cord, dimensionals, shimmer paint spray
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for day 5!!!

No comments: