Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festive Wreath

It's day 6! We're halfway through the 12 days! So what do you think, do you have a favorite so far? Make sure to leave comments on any of the 12 days posts. I'll be doing a drawing on December 14, (my last 12 days post will be posted on December 12). So you have until December 13 to be entered in the drawing. I'll let you know soon what the prize will be! I will draw one winner from all the comments left on all my 12 days post.

Today I have a festive wreath for you. They showed us this wreath at convention and it's been in my head since then. I really wanted to make it and I finally did. And I love it!! I used the Holiday Lounge DSP.

It did take a little longer than I thought but it was completely worth it! To make it cut your DSP into 6x1 strips, curl them and use straight pins to attach them to a styrofoam wreath. Super easy and super pretty!!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Holiday Lounge DSP
Other: Straight Pins and wreath
Thanks for looking, see you Monday for day 7!!

No comments: