Monday, December 28, 2009

Love Helps

I hope you had a great weekend. Everything is getting back to normal here. Dan's back to work today and Logan's playing will all his new toys. Funny thing, Logan got a ton of new things and his favorite new toy is a flashlight. He got an overnight backpack with slippers, pj's, a toothbrush and flashlight in it. He loves the flashlight and has been playing with it every day since Christmas. Who knew!

Before we get to the project I wanted to share the cutest little treat! My friend and fellow demonstrator Jennifer brought treats to us last week and these were some of them, or what's left of them :) Aren't they just the cutest!!! Hershey Kiss head, almond ears and chocolate covered cherry body! I love them, and they might just be the perfect project for Logan next year! Thanks again Jennifer!!!


I've had a lot of time to finally play with some new stuff and here's on card that I'm doing for a swap. I need to make 25 of them. I love the colors together on them! Not Quite Navy, Kraft and Black. Isn't it just so pretty and elegant!


I want to get that satin ribbon in EVERY color! I just love it and can't get enough of it!!!
I also spent the weekend playing with my new border punch and corner punch and I think I finally have it figured out. I'll have samples of that soon!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Black, Kraft, Vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Black
Accessories: Silver Brads, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: