Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gift Giving

I'm so excited it's Christmas Eve. Logan is going to be a spider in the Christmas pageant at Church, he gets to bring Baby Jesus a Halo. In the story that they're doing (The Friendly Beasts), the spider weaves a halo above Jesus's head in the manger so Logan gets to walk down the aisle and bring the halo to him. There's also a cow bringing hay for a pillow, a sheep bringing wool for a blanket and a few more things. It should be really cute! Logan hasn't been in the pageant since he was Jesus 3 years ago. He was only 4 month's old then. He's excited too, hopefully he'll make it down the aisle with all the people there. It's easy to do in practice in an empty church, I think he'll be ok though. If we're allowed to take pictures I'll make sure and snap some to show you.

For today's project, I have the cutest purses to show you! At our demo Christmas Party last week, Amber got the purse I made and her daughters Jade and Ruby really liked it. So I came home and started working on purses for them! I made them smaller and used super girly fabric. And all together they took me 2 nap times. That's normally the only time I get to craft with a 3 year old so that's how I judge my projects. I spent one naptime, cutting the pieces with the big shot, ironing them and pinning them. Then the next day I sewed them. They each only took about 45 minutes to sew. The longest part is the cutting, ironing, and pinning. But they came out so cute!! And I dropped them off at their house yesterday, just in time for Christmas.



This one I used the Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon for the handle....




And this one I used Regal Rose ribbon.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: