Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Decor Elements

I spent Sunday putting up some new Decor Elements around the house, here's one of them. This one is the Level 3 decor element. It was bigger than I thought I would be so it took a couple of days to figure out where to put it. We finally decided that it would go best by the front door. I think it does. It looks great. It comes with 'extra pieces' for the stand for the bird cage and I still have 2 of those left and it's still taller than I am (I'm 5'6 by the way).
That's one of our cats Cinderella, who refused to move for the picture. She's not a very smart cat and I sure hope she doesn't think that's a real bird. That may sound really bad, but everytime she walkes by it she meows at it. Poor cat.


I'm not sure why the wall is different colors in all 3 pictures (the one at the top is what it really looks like).
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mary said...

When I saw the cat in the picture I just cracked up! It looks like it's just waiting for that bird to get out. That's a neat decor element and you did a nice job putting it up.