Friday, July 17, 2009

Chipboard Quail

Good news and Bad news. Good news: My order came yesterday. Love it all and can't decide what to do first! Bad news: Didn't get a chance to stamp anything or work on anything after my new order came so I don't have anything brand new to show you. BUT I do have a cute card with a cute set. I'm not loving this card, but Dan said that he liked it. Maybe I'll mail it to him so that it arrives when I'm gone at Convention. I covered the chipboard with the new Dusty Durango In Color.
I do love this set. I'm just not wild about the colors and layout I think. Perhaps it will grow on me.
I will have new stuff tomorrow. I'll be spending the morning delivering orders then come home and stamp!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Happy Together
Cardstock: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, White
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chip Board Scallop Square, Chit Chat Rubons, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Tombow multi glue, dimensionals, sanding block

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: