Thursday, July 16, 2009

Upsy Daisy Thanks

Happy Thursday! And is it ever a HAPPY Thursday, my order with new stuff is supposed to come today!!!! I cannot wait. I'm so excited! I'll have lots of new samples of stuff to show you tomorrow and all next week!
Today's card I just love, I know that I say that about almost every card but I can't help it I love them ALL! I got the idea for this one from Mary's blog. I thought the embossing looked so good on the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP that I wanted to try it out for myself. And it's amazing! It looks great! I made this card for my friend Niccoli who invited me over to her house on Tuesday for dinner and I'm going to send this card with a nice note thanking her.

I love the subtle flowers stamped behind the greeting too. It really adds to the card. Other then the embossing it's a pretty straight forward card. I love the polka dot ribbon!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Ruth,

it was so fun to see a reference to my card. That's a first for me, thanks! i like the card you did. The suede and razzleberry look nice together and the subtle tone on tone behind the thank you is a nice addition, too.

Mary